Expert Computer Repair Service for Horry County Residents
Are You a College Student? We’ll Fix Your Computer or Phone Fast!
Welcome to PcRx Computers, a trusted local computer repair shop that can handle any issue with your PC, Mac or laptop. We tackle issues with all types of computers and can help you with your other gadgets too. In addition to our technical expertise, our professionals also offer the best customer service with an emphasis on honest guidance that will help you make an informed decision that meets your needs.
If you live in Conway or the surrounding area, stop by our store today. We proudly serve many students of Coastal Carolina University and Horry Georgetown Technical College!
Slow PC? Dreaded blue screen error? Broken phone? Need help with your business networking and advertising? PcRx Computers assists both residential and commercial customers. Our business is built on trust, so you will always know the price you’ll pay before the work is done. Choose from any of the following services:
- PC Repair – Get your desktop running like it did when it was new! Tell us what your computer is doing or not doing and we’ll take care of it.
- Mac Repair – Get high-quality Mac repair service without the premium price.
- Laptop Repair – Laptop broken or not working? Our qualified technicians will bring it back to life.
- Data Backup & Recovery – Did you lose an important file? We can help you recover it! We also provide backup of personal data including videos, photos and school documents to disk and cloud.
- Malware & Virus Removal – Get rid of that nasty virus or malware infection that is interfering with your operating system without losing data.
- Network/Servers – Let us get your business set up with networking services, server installation, backup solutions and more
Get a Free Computer Repair Estimate
for Conway, SC
Server issue, user accounts. Security
Printer set up, network error an install managment app.
Replacing workstation power supply on site
Set up repaired worstation
Delivering repaired Workstation
Helping our Mayor with a TV issue
Separate workstation from Azure AD, create local account to map drives
Installing new workstation including set up MS Office and Quickbooks.
Restoring a customers server after an attack, an taking over as their MSP!
Taking care of a good customer, slow pc is a pain.